MOBAC Technology Committee
Meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month
2012/13 Chair: Stephanie Staley, Cabrillo
January 16, 2:00 p.m.
Attending: Ashlee Wright (Harrison), Steve Watkins (CSUMB), Stephanie Staley (Cabrillo), Deborah Stephens (Hartnell), Stacy DeMatteo (NPS), Chris Ricker (MCFL)
- Today’s Recorder: Chris Ricker
- Agenda Review
- Minutes of November 28th approved
- Admin Council report delayed until next meeting, February 20. Stacy DeMatteo will attend next Admin Council Meeting on February 8 at NPS.
- Hands-on workshop will be held on February 1st at Cabrillo from 10:00am-1:00pm (refreshments @ 9:30am). Steve Watkins will coordinate video recording.
- Future Technologies workshop, “Tools for Digital Collections” will tentatively be held on April 26th. Scotts Valley Library might be a potential venue. Ashlee will present on the iCell and contact San Jose about sending someone to talk about the ScanJose project. Stacy will talk to John Sanders at NPS about their presentation software BrightEye. Deborah will contact Santa Cruz Public Library about their Cemetery project.
- MOBAC Technology Committee meeting will be rescheduled to the 2nd or 4th Wednesday of each month if Admin Liaison is available. Chris Ricker will check.
- Public Comment – None
- Next business meeting is : February 20, 2013
- Next business meeting place is : Marina Administrative Offices