Technology Committee Meeting
Technology Committee Meeting — March 20, 2019 — Hartnell College Library
Co-Chairs: Kris Amaral (MCFL), Deborah Stephens (HCL)
Today’s recorder: Mila Rianto
Attendees: Kris Amaral (MCFL), Deborah Stephens (HCL), Kim Smith (MPL), Katie O’Connell (HML), Julie Wierick (PGPL), Katharine Dixon (SPL), Mila Rianto (SPL), Kristen Cardoso (UCSC), Alicia Martinez (WPL)
- Agenda review: approved
- Approve minutes from last meeting: approved
- Workshop Update:
- Refreshments: Pastries from La Plaza Bakery (Kris). Fruit, yogurt, cheese (Katie). Coffee (Glenn or Kim)
- Current headcount is 18 attendees – reminder that everyone needs to RSVP for correct headcount.
- Kris needs presenters’ email addresses. All presenters are confirm except CSUMB – Kris will follow up with Kathleen
- Mila will pickup camera from CSUMB
- Debra will prep feedback form. Alicia will compile result
- Kris will email permission to film and sign-in sheet
- Administrative Council: Debra received approval to spend $200 for the workshop and invited Council to the workshop. Visited CSUMB makerspace. George Romero will be the incoming chair, Ashlee Wright as vice chair. Council is working on documentation for funding request approval and considering limiting request funding to once-a-year.
- Reference Committee: Discussion on creating on boarding guide for new chairs
- SPLAMBA: no update
- ILL: Discussion on shared Koha ILS project
- Literacy Committee: Tutor workshop on May 1st.
- Web Accessibility document discussion: Notes will need to be compiled notes from the accessibility training to send to the group for review. Then, the document can be sent to the Admin Council as guide for website accessibility.
- We can discuss compiling notes at our next meeting.
Public comment: none
Next business meeting place: June 19, 2019, 2-4pm-Moss Landing