MOBAC Technology Committee
Meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month
2015/16 Co-Chairs: Glenn Tozier (MPC), Kristen Cardoso (MIIS)
September 16th, 2015 from 2:00 – 4:00
William Tell Coleman Library, MIIS
425 Van Buren St. Monterey, CA 93940
Present: Stacy DeMatteo (NPS), Stephanie Staley (Cabrillo), Kristen Cardoso (MIIS), Deborah Stephens (Hartnell), Glenn Tozier (MPC).
- Today’s recorder: Glenn Tozier
- Agenda review: Approved
- Minutes of the August 12th meeting approved with additions
- Admin Council report: Admin council did not meet
- MOBAC Regional Catalog survey
- Survey was created and publicized; we’re waiting for Steve Watkins to get back from vacation for the results of the survey.
- Annual Report
- Annual report was approved and will be submitted to Eleanor Uhlinger
- New business
- Ideas for this year’s workshop were discussed. Ideas included managing web presence and writing for the internet.
- Zoom Teleconference software: We’re waiting for Steve Watkins to return for accounts to be set up. Stacy will work on drafting guidelines for use, instructions, and device requirements.
- Listserv: we passed around a list of people registered on the MOBACTECH listserv and crossed out names of folks who have retired or are no longer at MOBAC libraries.
- Public comment: None
- Next business meeting is: October 21st
- Next business meeting place: Cabrillo