Technology Committee Meeting
Technology Committee Meeting – April 19, 2017
MOBAC Technology Committee
Meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month
2016/17 Co-Chairs: Glenn Tozier (MPC), Kristen Cardoso (MIIS)
April 19, 2017 from 2:00 – 4:00
Virtual via Zoom
Present: Katie O’Connell (HML), Kim Smith (MPL), Aloha Sargent (Cabrillo), Glenn Tozier (MPC), Deborah Stephens (Hartnell), Mila Rianto (Salinas PL)
- Today’s recorder – Katie
- Agenda review – Approved
- Approve minutes from last meeting – Approved, with private website login information and out-of-meeting discussion redacted.
- Admin Council report – None present attended meeting
- Workshop discussion
Scheduled for April 28, 2017 at the Marina Branch of MCFL, 9:00 refreshments, program 9:30 – noon.
- Review of assignments: Steve will bring video equipment. Stacy will pick up coffee, Katie pastries/snacks. Katie will draft and print evaluation sheets.
- Only 10 people have RSVPed to date. Deborah will resend the flyer with more explicit instructions to RSVP.
- MC needed to open program. Glenn will ask Kristen if she can act as MC. Katie will be backup.
- New business – Start brainstorming projects for next year. Will discuss ideas at next meeting.
- Public comment – None
- Next business meeting is: May 17, 2017
- Next business meeting place: Hartnell College Library
- Web tutorials – None